Homewood & Rose
Joan Baa Stool in Ivory (Beauty Stool)
This Joan Baa Beauty Stool features hairpin legs in old gold and a removable British sheepskin cover in Ivory. Our versatile Beauty stool is perfect for luxurious comfort at your dressing table, piano or why not use it as an oh so stylish seat around your dining table! The Baa Beauty Stool is a unique, contemporary piece of furniture that compliments modern and period interiors equally. Our British sheepskin is the perfect choice for home ware as wool resists spills, dries very quickly and is mildew resistant. It is naturally fire retardant, resists static, dirt and dust, is hypoallergenic and sustainable.
- Our Joan Baa Beauty Stool is available in Ivory, Aubergine, Slate Grey & Teal.
- Made in the UK
- Removable British sheepskin cover.
- Fully upholstered cushioned base featuring sheep ribbon trimming.
- Stylish old gold metal hairpin legs
- Free Brush to keep your member of the flock looking tip top!
- The Joan Baa Beauty Stool measures approximately 55 cm x 45 cm x 50 cm high including the sheepskin- as sheepskin is a natural product each of our lovely British sheepskin Baa Stools are unique and can differ in texture and length.
- Sheepskin is a natural product so please keep the dyed colours out of strong sunlight as it will bleach and dry out the skin.
- The British sheepskin cover fits snugly but is removable for easy cleaning- spot cleaning spills with warm water or sheepskin shampoo is usually all that is required and we recommend specialist dry cleaning for more stubborn stains.
- Free Brush- each stool comes with a hard wire brush to keep your member of the flock looking tip top!
Assembling the stool
- This Baa Stool comes flat packed so some self assembly will be required which is really easy by assembling the legs on to the base
Please bare in mind there is up to 2 weeks lead time on Baa Stools as they are hand made to order.