Homewood & Rose
Nina Baa Stool in Teal
This Nina Baa Stool features a stylish round base, three hairpin legs in old gold and a removable British sheepskin cover in Teal. This stool can be used as a footstool to put your feet up in style, or as an oh so stylish occasional seat. The Baa Stool is a unique, contemporary piece of furniture that compliments modern and period interiors equally. Our British sheepskin is the perfect choice for home ware as wool resists spills, dries very quickly and is mildew resistant. It is naturally fire retardant, resists static, dirt and dust, is hypoallergenic and sustainable.
- Our Nina Baa Stool is available in shades of Baby Pink, Teal and Lilac.
- Made in the UK
- Removable British sheepskin cover.
- Fully upholstered round cushioned base featuring sheep ribbon trimming.
- Stylish old gold metal hairpin legs.
- Free Brush to keep your member of the flock looking tip top!
- Comes flat packed in a Baa Stool carry box.
- The Nina Baa Stool measures approximately 45 cm by 45 cm high including the sheepskin- as sheepskin is a natural product each of our lovely British sheepskin Baa Stools are unique and can differ in texture and length.
- Sheepskin is a natural product so please keep the dyed colours out of strong sunlight as it will bleach and dry out the skin.
- The British sheepskin cover fits snugly but is removable for easy cleaning- spot cleaning spills with warm water or sheepskin shampoo is usually all that is required and we recommend specialist dry cleaning for more stubborn stains.
- Free Brush- each stool comes with a hard wire brush to keep your member of the flock looking tip top!
Assembling the stool
- This Baa Stool comes flat packed so some self assembly will be required which is very simple and requires the legs assembling to the stool base.
Please note there is up to 2 weeks lead time on Baa Stools as they are hand made to order.